What We Do
Coaching is best viewed as a means to high performance allowing an individual or team to achieve their greatest potential. Wherever one is along the continuum of performance or development, a good coach joins them at that point and helps them shape thoughts and actions to move to a new, higher level of achievement and satisfaction.
Do Any Of These Apply To You?
- I’m rudderless, I have no clue what to do next.
- I’m confused about which opportunity to take.
- I’m all over the map regarding priorities.
- How do I retool to enact my future dream?
- What can I offer this organization?
- What are my strengths and how do I use them?
- How can I move beyond old habits and start new ones?
- I cannot continue to do this alone. I need help.
- How do I figure out which plates to spin and which ones fall?
Or Perhaps To Your Organization?
- Our team can’t seem to agree on anything.
- What is our mission and how do we find it?
- Shared Values seem to be based on personal preference.
- How can I learn to trust my board?
- Everyone seems out for their own department.
- Perks motivate our people more than goals.
- How can we retool in light of new opportunities?
If these questions nag at you on a consistent basis, you need a coach. You need someone who can ask the right questions that allow you to think in new ways. Out of new thinking will emerge key decisions that will result in clear direction. The coaches of Clearpoint Coaching can help your and/or your organization or ministry move past the roadblocks and hurdles that are common to change, transition and crisis. We are confident that you are already shaped for a better, preferable future. We’ll help you find ways and strategies to learn, explore and unlock your potential both as an individual and as the member of a larger organization or ministry.
We invite you to explore the website and even better, contact us for more information and perhaps an initial coaching and familiarization session.